Sunday, February 8, 2009

Stomach Ache Butalbital;



as Facebook would say:

"Lucía Castañeda sunset viewing the moon at 4:24 am Sunday feeling fresh moist sea breeze through your window while listening to Eros Roma Live "




Imagine.

aaaaaaaaaa QÉ time. already recorded (per semper) in my memory. Thank God, today was Full Moon (really full). ago few hours was taking my bath in the light of the moon. I love the night. I belong to it. I owe her. It's the only time I can be free qe (completely). I appreciate all the details. I thank my window. thank my change of schedule. I thank the feeling qe only Rome can give me.

qe aunqe had played a detail for me. A few steps away, there was a lighthouse peqeño on. The timing was so precise.

It did not look bright as at 2am. but dark, with clouds dancing above him qe. Unfortunately I have a decent camera to record it, but you can emulate this photograph ...


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment