Friday, July 24, 2009

Abilify And Hallucinations

Sin Tetas no paradise! Tibetan Peace

was on the bus back to my home and could not stop touching my breasts and the side look surprised me: I care a chub, I went about my business as if the world did not exist, the truth is ... no could help it. I somatised whole experience today, and it was as if I had put silicone. However, the putísimo innimaginable pain right now ... was not me, but my friend.

Yes, today I accompanied her to put boobies qe, qe knew this day would come ... but I never thought qe so soon.

was not the first time qe trod the clinic, but had qe give moral support, I thought.

Upon arrival, 85% of the people who were in the lobby of the place was operated on, you could see leeeguas: false noses, goats, potos of dubious reputation and provenance ... in order.

As my friend made him sign a pod qe die if the Clinical pound of dust and straw.

I get to see this picture ...

strategically located in front of me. I did not pay much attention. It was simply beautiful and

point my friend is carried to enlist their input to qirófano. Within minutes, a nurse calls my name and says qe me to follow. Brings me to the rest room of the patient, where the first thing I see is another picture qe ...


just came to my mind those pictures of anorexic girls, but this picture looked so unhappy. I wonder qe
think the patient lying in that bed of pain and literally dying, qe suddenly, his eyes land on that figure.

Finally, steps forward ... Bible inevitable plastic surgery: VANITIES


at the head still, as if to say come back soon!

Soon the new toys come my friend




only in that moment I realized qe ... IT WAS REAL, I was actually happening was no mockery and I was not psychologically prepared to see the girl qe life fucked by her no pechonalidad, now a Chicholina.

Hours passed and already played out in the operating room. When brought on a stretcher, my boob was frightened. She was crying and 2 mountains in the chest. I qede idiotísima. He had 2 basket balls, do not lie.

But that's not the worst. The total shit comes with the post-operative, qe is the worst thing can exist, the Sister of my friend told me about it and she was operated qe 2 weeks ago. And so I told qe, qe prefer throw me to the Amazon and the piranhas eat me to bear it.

At the end of the day, I asked myself this really worth it? really worth it?


do not know but I do know qe qe Dr. 90210 I've had it for a day.


Music Playlist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment