Sunday, November 1, 2009

How To Make Baby Footprints On Cake

Selena Gomez does not like his ears??

Well As Leen said that the singer and actress of disney in an interview, quote what he said and did a reflection that touches my heart:.:.

"My ears have always been strange to me. If you look at everything I do, I always try to cover my hair. But now I've actually started to put my hair behind them. I think there is point in the life of the world we think we're not perfect and we began to look in the mirror to see what could be better " said Selena.

She continued, "One of my best friends told me that when I wake up every morning trying to tell myself: 'I am beautiful'. That helped me a lot. And there comes a point where it is hard to want to be like someone else. I believe God made us as we are. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment