Monday, December 15, 2008

Makig Awedding Post Box



few days ago my week red wine, the Andrew ... you understand me! and while I was sleeping ... one night, to blow 3am, I came pains, preferring THE MUeRTEEEEEE and mass!

... had written on my forehead 'I want to be sedated *... was to faint but what is going qe: back to get up to find a pill or something, I preferred supporting cast stay until morning sgte. Therefore, I thought of that action ...

qe whether the fact that women bear the pains propose more inhumane and involved torture qe rule, we conditioned, in part a. .. [We say] bárvaros withstand high levels of pain, among them "the mistreatment of women"




nose, just occurred to me.


not long ago was the day of non-violence against women ... hembrita health!

0 comments:

Post a Comment