Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sympathy Which Men Give To Get Women

chola "Today is a good day for blogging ..." HYPOTHESIS

Because previous fainting, anemia, father enjoined me to go to the clinic to undertake the cheqeos qe me de rigueur. Seriously, I hate by coverall qe things I have blood tests.

The day started well ...
qe
despite repeated constantly: "Father, do not assume qe porqe'm on the verge of death and treatment you give me once, so I come qe avoid unfriendly hands." He was the fool, pretended not to listen to just hit upon: "Medicine is based on evidence, little girl" ...

hell I did everything: blood, electrocardiogram, but best of all were the X-ray qe and fulfilled one of my most desirable fetishes [and lasted 30 seconds, I mean very close to reality: L]

"... the door opened and a brunette in her 30's, I said calmly 'clothing qítese *... ahh I forgot, he was a doctor [I was in private practice]. I was ecstatic. Click. And I left. "

Well, actually, all qedó in my mind was qe and gown and the click was the sound of X-rays [x_x]


finally go out with the results ... in hand
splishhhplashhpuum
Y. ... in front of me was a chok and literally, I could die and qe one of the cars spun bell

... until the cart qedó D'Onofrio qe the attic
best
To give another perspective to chok, let's see it through 'my X-ray vision *
muajaja
well, you were maso 1 in the afternoon and as I am anemic I eat everything qe find my way and I went to Elmer qe [ed] qe closer to see was ...

I sat at a table to wait for my Chilcano, but mine were justoo alongside the head off a pig x.. X ...
carajoo
nothing, nothing. Tooooooda straw as the trip was bumping into the pole and the way to its rim: S [qe stating it was difficult to find a good angle and be cove at the same time. I'd love to read EVERYTHING qe, qe what I remember: just below reading "in putamadre"] rarasoooooooo

And all this in one day ... qe qiero already be tomorrow [lie] or simply a black future ^ ^! jajajajaj [qe and laugh because I won a broncaza with my boyfriend]

0 comments:

Post a Comment