Saturday, March 5, 2011

Radio Shack 2.5 Hard Drive Adapter

Forbidden to read if you have no SENSE OF HUMOR: THE BIRTHDAY OF DAVID-MARCH 6

FOR THOSE WHO LIKE TO SAY THAT I compose, I HAVE ALWAYS HAPPY AND I'M DOING JOKES, YOU READ MY CHILD ISSUED ITS FACEBOOK PAGE ... AND WELL, I AM THE MOTHER OF TAL PALO ... ..
WROTE:
* TO ALL MY FRIENDS FEISBUK, do you think I did not write "FACEBOOK? for those who do not understand my English ... hahaha
. Exequiel David Del Campo, on Saturday, March 5, 2011 at 5:07 am. Notice to all my friends on Facebook ... SUNDAY, MARCH 6, MY BIRTHDAY No. 24. Put the batteries and even a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" well short ... do not ask "DAVID, CHINESE, CHUCKY, CABEZÓN (or how I know), SOS UN GENIO, an idol, RE YOU WANT, MISS YOU, YOU WANT TO SEE, THESE CUTE RE, RE STRONG, RE ... (If female comment, because you saw, you should be prepared for anything in this life, you never know), I WISH YOU A BEAUTIFUL AND HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUPER ER, all your wishes come true (typical) RE LINDO THE PASSES WITH ALL THOSE WHO WANT YOU WANT AND ALSO (the other typical Loco ... call )..." also exploiting the comment box on Facebook, my mail box, e-mail invádanla .. . collapsing my phone line with a call after another, messages on the answering machine, SMS ... well ... I have 234 friends, look ... you Look how well I went, no? was born 6th of March, first week, most took their pay (those who work )...$ 10 handles you have on your wallet at this time of month, or not?, if every one of my friends, I leave your heart to give me $ 10, you do not even you can afford to buy three of these recorded movies that sell on the street, saw the promo of 3 x $ 10? because they look like ... then ... what more gratifying to know that $ 10 for every friend I have is $ 2340.00 mangos, ehhhh! is a stunt, snapped out of the month! but you know what? I love you for life if you do ... hahaha. No, I was kidding, you who are reading this, do not take it seriously ... bueeeeeno, if you insist I will not say not ... (do not give me fucking ball because I live). "Now, seriously. Your greeting by a comment, a post on my wall, a note, a message, email, SMS, or called, will be my best birthday gift ... seriously ... Thanks for taking your time and read this ... because if they did, it means that I appreciate and I value it a lot. Millions of thanks for all , and sorry for so little ... A kiss, a hug, or more simple and easy ... CHAU ... Thanks ... David.
Listen ... "I leave my cell number (011) 15 - 5013-9547 (Do not tell me you wrote it wrong because you put it in bold legible, because after they say you saw Nooo, if I sent a message !!!... what strange that you did not get "?, LIE, or you're out of credit and wanted to re kill you, or do you remember and then you missed the deadline, or sign any and you sent another message that when he read did not understand anything and scoring well and call) the fixed number is (011) 4729-0057, email and write me a david_chino87@hotmail.com and you add me to MSN Hotmail, no?. You have no excuses ... hahaha. Now ... I left. THANKS AGAIN ... "David
* NOTE OF MARES : If someone wants to call. Send a message, leave comments do not offend us, on the contrary, and if they want to send the $ 10 ... we will make an effort to accept it. .. Ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment