Monday, January 10, 2011

What Are The Symptons For Clamidia In Females

MARIA ELENA WALSH (1930-2011) 2011 WELCOME

would perhaps 5 or 6 years old when you made me discover the joy of your songs, when I learned that squirrels laughed to see the wind tickled the jacaranda and until this moment I do not dispute that the flowers are heavenly, but lilacs, but I did not, because from that time became my favorite tree ... I knew I was invited to tea and porcelain spoon was .. there was an upside down world where nothing the bird and fish fly, but never saw it ... but now I realize that the world itself is backwards ... Manuelita
And, yes, of Pehuajo, which went to Paris, and continued to learn where these places were far away for my children without the Internet ... it that so grateful to be famous for you ... what will now you went on tour ...?
course I know you wrote wonders for "big", but I checked your rhymes, those who sang with my son, and surely he will sing with theirs, because art is timeless .. and you go and you'll be a great artist. Thanks Lady, happy tour!

0 comments:

Post a Comment